Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

That's right. It's the most wonderful time of the year. March Madness. Today, the games began (if you don't count the "first round") and already I was glued to my, er, phone. I have an app on my phone so that I can watch games, you know, while I do homework. Needless to say I had to take a couple of breaks because of the UAB / Iowa State game. But I've got my bracket filled out, and I'm ready to go. I was raised to watch college basketball, so I kind of can't help myself. Also, part of me kind of believes that if it weren't for March Madness, Kevin and I would have never met. (It's a long way around to explain how we met, but March Madness, specifically The Final Four play a key role in our meeting. I'll tell you sometime). Ah, the happiest season of all. And while I don't make all my picks based on heart, (Go Heels!) I do make some that way (I have MSU going farther than they should). But Wildcats, I'm picking you to take it all home.


No comments:

Post a Comment