Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Bathrobes and Snow

The weirdest things happen on my street in Lansing. First, I was not prepared for it be snow today. I was just looking at the temperatures on my phone this morning, and was very happy to see a high of 38 degrees. Unfortunately, THIS IS A LIE. Maybe this isn't all that weird, but I just don't like it when I think it might be "warm." But what is weird is when my neighbors re-arrange their cars in their drive-way in their bathrobes at 8am. This is very odd. I was saying good-bye to Kevin as he went to work, and putting the garbage can out (of which we had to shovel out a little cubby in the snow) and then, there's a guy in his bathrobe and slippers getting into one car, then leaving it running, then into another and pulling in and out of the driveway. ??? I get it, it's another wintry mix today, and maybe this kind of stuff happens. But this is just weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment