Sunday, March 22, 2015

Thank You for Being My Audience

When I figure out how to do a 3-D
presentation, I'll let you all know.
One of the things I'm incredibly grateful for is being able to try out my speeches and presentations on an audience. And by audience, I mean Kevin. I really dislike being in front of people and making presentations, and I spend a lot of time preparing for these kinds of things. When I practice with Kevin, I even get nervous sometimes, and start to stutter a bit. But really what I value the most is that he listens and provides feedback, despite the fact that I know the subject material is kind of boring to him. Most of what I study in school is kind of a snooze-fest, I know. So I can't say enough how much I appreciate that he is my mini-audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment