Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sick Study

I've never been more tempted to buy
an ostrich pillow
I discovered there is something worse than having to do homework all weekend. It's having to do it while sick. I had been priding myself on not getting sick since moving to Lansing. I think this is in part due to the fact that I don't work around people who insist on coming into the office sick and blowing their germs all over my desk. It's also because I'm only on campus a few times a week, so I shelter myself in my little health-home bubble. Unfortunately, I was around a few people last week that had some kind of icky cough or congestion, and I blame this on them. And if you're wondering, yes, I did get a flu shot. And yes, my head cold isn't nearly as bad as it could be.



No comments:

Post a Comment