Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mojo

My man Bob Dylan is pretty excited
that I have my study groove on.
Last night during my marathon Tuesday I commented to a classmate that I finally feel like I have some of my mojo back. "At the beginning of the semester I just felt like I was always waking up on the wrong side of the bed" I reflected while we stood in the hall during our break. He laughed and also nodded his head in agreement (not because he thought I was always a grump but because he too, was slightly disoriented during the first month of the semester). I'm glad to say that I feel that I have some of my mojo back. This could be for several reasons: 1) I have made it through 22 of 29 Tuesday nights (7 more left!!) 2) I know what my topics are for all of my papers that I have to write 3) Spring break is next week. I also haven't had a major malfunction, i.e., slipping on ice and breaking my wrist, crying in front of my advisor, or burning any of my textbooks because I just hate some of them. So, all in all, the mojo is back. It's these little things that I can look to in order to give me some spirited encouragement.


No comments:

Post a Comment