Monday, January 12, 2015

Snow Boot Update

I have finally figured out the perfect combination for walking in the snow. Late last week I got my new snow boots in the mail, and much to my delight they fit perfectly. With thick wool socks, my toes can still wiggle, and they also fit snuggly under my jeans. They have a nice sturdy sole and are waterproof, so all that gross slush won't be able to sog up my socks. The other element of my winter footwear is a pair of leg warmers. Yep, I'm rocking the leg warmers. The leg warmers serve two purposes. One, to keep my lower legs warm, and two, to prevent gross slush from splashing onto my pants. On really bad days, I'll put on a pair of gaiters under the leg warmers. For now, I think I'm set! The ultimate way to hoof it in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment