Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mind Over Matter

Sometimes it really is about mind over matter. This past weekend was an example of this. I spent most of it writing about organizational theory, and also sending and receiving encouraging texts and emails from the three other people in my reading group. (and by reading group I mean we split the reading for the week and take notes for one another, although I learned that we all do the reading anyway). Friday morning, the start to my three day, ten hours of writing each day saga began, I decided to lift my spirits with a little Gary Larson. We have the two volume book set of all of his comics and it's amazing how a few of his drawings can really put one in the right mind frame to write about the theory of a learning organization and individual cognition. And how amazing it is that this is the one that the book opened to.

No comments:

Post a Comment