Monday, December 15, 2014

The Tranformation

My semester is officially over! This past weekend I had a mixture of emotions. I admit, that I felt stressed out, and anxious (because of the horrible exam experience I had on Friday) and also confused about what to do with myself. During the last week I just wanted to be finished with everything, and then when it finally came, I didn't know what to do. I woke up on Saturday morning and tried to find something to work on, but I was also fatigued so I also just wanted to watch bad television all day.

What ended up happening was the transformation of my dining table desk into what I call the Craft Palace. I also started expanding my Craft Kingdom onto the coffee table, but was able to reel it back in late yesterday. I'm getting used to relaxing, and it's pretty nice. Relaxing and crafting for the next few weeks. So if a ric-rac dish towel shows up at your door, please know it was with the best of intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment