Thursday, December 11, 2014

On the Night Before My Final Exam

It is 6:21pm, and although I could still study for another three hours, I have decided to call it quits on reviewing for my quant exam tomorrow. My thinking is that, I'll let the calculations and the regressions run through my head and then sink in for the rest of the evening so that I can wake up early, read over all of my notes, walk to campus, sit down with 67 others and hand calculate for 2 hours. I have confessed that I do enjoy this, right? There is something extremely satisfying about comparing, correlating, and discovering relationships between sets of data. It gives richness to little points of information, and I find this so fascinating. Now I just need to remind myself of this when I sit dow to take the test.


No comments:

Post a Comment