Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It's 10:21pm

It's 10:21, and I just got home. I'm awake. And tired. And awake. On tap tonight during class one? History of American Higher Education, specifically, between the years 1945 and 1970. On tap for class two? Organizational theory, specifically, professional bureaucracy. I know, it's so fascinating you want to keep reading! I won't bore you, but I will tell you I love it. History and theory wrapped up into two back-to-back classes?!?

Smashed between these classes is dinner time, and I have made it a habit to join about 8 others in my cohort at the International Center, where there is a kind of food court (Panda Express, anyone?). It's a nice way for me to get to know some of my fellow students, and laugh some about the busy-ness of our lives. I also swing by Sparty's and get me a cup of coffee to for class two. And no, that's not why I'm awake right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment