Monday, October 20, 2014

Follow the Yellow Line

At the main MSU library, there are two wings. East and west. I usually study in the wast wing when I need silence, because it is designated for silent study only. I use the west wing to stand up at a computer because there are taller counters there. However the west wing is where I have to deal with the dreaded Undergrad. Ugh. I know I was one of those Undergrads once, and I'm sure I was just as annoying. But wow, they can be annoying.

Another place I have learned to find my way around is the fourth floor of the East wing. That is where most of the education stacks are. There are two things I look forward to when I have to check out a book, following the line on the floors to lead me to the section I need, and hoping that I get to move one of the mechanical stacks to squeeze between an open aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment