Monday, October 12, 2015

Candy!

I had a day filled with candy, both literally and figuratively. First, I had my Bailey Scholars class, and we met in the library today because we were learning about genealogy. (And thanks mom for quickly texting me the middle names and birthdates of my ancestors because I forgot to ask over the weekend!) What a nice treat to be able to have free access to the website Ancestry, because if you are a student at MSU, you get free access! However, since my class was meeting in the library, I went to a classroom I had never gone to before, and it turns out there is an entire section of the library devoted to maps. Sweet! I love maps! I can't wait to visit this room again and pull out some maps and check out the geography. During class, my co-convener Dustin said, "I made candy this weekend, everyone gets some." So, voila, little jars of candy were passed around. I thought the day couldn't get any better, until I got home and there was a book against my door from the mail. I thought, "I don't remember ordering anything from Amazon lately..." then I saw that there was a custom's form stuck to it and Yay! The book that Jim and I wrote a chapter for arrived! What a super sweet day. For a Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment