Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Over It

Fuel to get through the final
two weeks of the semester.
We have arrived. It is two weeks until the end of the semester for me, and I have officially arrived at the place of "I am so completely over this." What this means is, I just don't care about anything, I want to delete all of my final papers and stay in bed all day and watch Downton Abby. And drink eggnog. But then as the due date draws closer for these final papers (ahem, two weeks people, two weeks) I start to freak out and get nervous and then decide I should work extra hard to finish strong. I met with a group tonight for a project and we all said at the beginning of the meeting, "We are over this semester!" and then nervously laughed and said that we were also kind of anxious about our studies and working hard to get everything finished and in just so condition. Then someone said, "I guess that's why we're PhD students." We do, in fact, care. Sigh. I guess I'll get started back again on my papers. And warm up some eggnog.

No comments:

Post a Comment