Monday, June 15, 2015

Quick Weekend Away


Our favorite neighbors moved to Grand Rapids about a month ago, and we went to visit them this past weekend. Grand Rapids (or as we like to say "GD Rapids") is a little more than an hour away. I've been there a couple of times, last year when I first moved here I went for the day to explore. Then Kevin and I went back, during a visit to Meijer Gardens. It's a nice little city, albeit it does remind me a lot of Portland, OR. I'm not sure how I feel about this reminder. ANYway, we had a great time visiting with our friends. Saturday night we had dinner, played games (Euchre!), pinball included, and walked around GD Rapids. Then on Sunday we went to Grand Haven and walked the pier. It was a really foggy day, but still hot and sticky.






No comments:

Post a Comment