Saturday, June 13, 2015

Adult Brain Child Brain

There aren't a lot of summer classes that are actually in a classroom in the College of Education. Most of the summer courses are online. However, there is a class that meets just before mine and quite often there are some very interesting things left on the dry-erase boards. The other day, I couldn't help myself and had to take a picture. I can guess that the class before mine has something to do with child development, learning, something something something. I admit, I was impressed by the sketches and the layout of these pictures. I wondered if maybe there might be some picture I could create that would help me better understand my own brain on study, particularly the division I feel inside my own head when it comes to qualitative methods. I'll have to work on that sketch...

No comments:

Post a Comment