Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Make Room for Jessica Fletcher

What can I say? Jessica Fletcher is the best sleuth I know!
Last night I finished up my homework stuffs around 9:30, then I sighed and declared, "I'm just going to watch some TV now." So I opened up my web browser to Netflix, and clicked on some Murder She Wrote. Kevin, in the kitchen, asked, "Murder She Wrote? You're still watching that? I thought you were finished." I responded, "Oh No! There are still a couple of more seasons left I have yet to watch." I understand Kevin's confusion. I've been mowing through Mad Men recently while I do some mindless data entry (don't worry, I'm thorough and double check all of my work) and so have neglected MSW (that would be Murder She Wrote) for a while now. Some evenings having time to watch TV and relax is just what I need. I admit I try to do this every night, but when I end up working as late as last night the sweetness of curling up on the couch and watching MSW is so much more. The end of the semester is almost here, and I'm cramming all of the last pieces of assignments into these last two weeks. I have a presentation tonight (which should be fine, despite the fact that I abhor being in front of an audience) and am having to re-write 90% of another paper (which again, I hope is okay because I have a partner for that one) and one last paper on my own. I should add that I'm actually cramming this all into THIS week because I will be out of town almost all of next week for work I do for my assistantship. So, at least last night, Jessica and I were back on! Sorry Don Draper, we'll meet again over the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment