Saturday, March 26, 2016

Two Toilets Makes a Happy Home

It has been a while since I blogged about the bathroom. It was once such a major part of my weekends. Now, it is like an old dream, and I rarely do work on it ever during the weekend. Spring break helped. I went away for a few days and when I came back, we had a working toilet! We worked very hard on re-doing this bathroom, and we now have two working toilets, people. This is very good news. Having two working toilets makes a very happy home. So below is a collection of photos from the work we did in the bathroom. There is still some work to do, some painful work of mudding and sanding the walls. But at least for now we have a second toilet, a beautiful sink, and quite a lovely stand alone toilet paper holder. And a white tub.

1 comment:

  1. Well...you now have one more bathroom than your parents. Unless, of course, you count the public restroom just across the hall.

    ReplyDelete