Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine Tiling

Look at that sweet corner mitre job!

And that's the Valentine for us this year.

This year was the first year in three years that Kevin and I were able to spend Valentine's Day together. And how we spent it together really was romantic. We tiled. We tiled for hours. And we made great progress on the bathroom. I am so ready for this project to be over. I sometimes imagine what it would have been like if we had been able to spend this much time on the bathroom when we first ripped out the walls. But it's best not to imagine that. So we have almost all of our field tile up, and have even started putting up the border of marble tile. I have to admit, it looks pretty classy! I could say the classy look is because I watch a lot of HGTV, but I also think we have a keen eye for design (and a keen eye for resale knowing this will not be a house we stay in for more than 5 years). But, dang! The tiling job looks good if I say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment