Monday, August 17, 2015

More Finds

The two tall skinny
jars! Oh what to do?
After Kevin returned from his trip to North Carolina, there were a few boxes that we didn't really open. Part of the reasoning was that we knew we were just going to pack up again, so why open up boxes that looked so tidily packed? Well, one such box was opened up the other day, and we unwrapped all of its contents. The outside of the box just said, "Glass" and we knew there were bottles inside but of exactly what sort we weren't sure. Now that we are finding homes for all the little things we have some space on the larger cabinets. So, out came the Glass box and inside, so many wonderful glass jars! I think we'll probably use some of them for food storage (I've always been a fan of storing dry goods inside jars) but some are just so cool that I might display them just as they are. There are two tall ones in particular that I love. If I used cinnamon I'd put some cinnamon sticks in there. Unfortunately, I don't really know what to do with cinnamon sticks. Licorice would also look good, but alas, I don't really eat that either. I could store my chopstickes in them, maybe. Thoughts?

Here's the entire booty

No comments:

Post a Comment