Saturday, May 30, 2015

Trivia Night!

Several years ago when I moved back to Seattle I lived in a neighborhood called Beacon Hill, just south of Capitol Hill. I had never lived south of downtown, and it was quite refreshing - until of course it wasn't anymore because it could sometimes be kind of sketch. Anyway, I used to go to a Monday night trivia night on Capitol Hill with some friends of mine. Then, that trivia night started getting too busy, so we moved ourselves to another trivia night on Wednesdays at a different bar where our winnings also increased (and by winnings I mean prizes like boxes of chalk). A few weeks ago, I was out with some friends here and one mentioned that she goes to trivia night every Tuesday. My eyes grew wide and I was so excited. Trivia Night! I love trivia night and it is such a lovely way to spend a couple of hours. And also a way for me to put to use all of the useless facts I have about pop culture. But don't ask me anything about sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment