Friday, October 10, 2014

The Limits of My Knowledge

Another Blalock appears to have
overcome knowledge limits
It's just past 10pm. An hour ago I said I would stop reading. Then I kept glancing at little snippets. I've been working mostly since around 8:30 this morning, (with a little break in the day to go to the hardware store) and it just feels like I've done nothing. I am feeling the limits of my knowledge. I have a couple of papers due next week, and another longer review the following week, and another another another for my assistantship, and I feel somewhat lost.

Over the past 6 weeks I have been absorbing and reading and writing and solving statistical computations and theorizing and analyzing. And and and. And the knowledge limits. I hear you knowledge limits. Loud and clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment